DPG Digital Media Group triumphed at DIME Awards 2023, receiving a grand total of 13 awards, from which 4 were Gold, 3 Silver, and 6 Bronze.
On Tuesday, July 11th, the best practices in the field of Digital Publishing were acknowledged and honored, for the 10th consecutive year by Boussias Communications, during a beautiful event taking place in the Wine Museum venue. The impressive ceremony was attended, among others, by esteemed executives of the leading companies in the digital market. DPG Digital Media Group, in the context of this year's anniversary event, also received the following significant distinctions: "TOP3 Digital Publisher of the Decade" and "TOP3 Digital Medium of the Decade" for CNN.gr, establishing its ongoing commitment in pioneering and delivering premium, original and quality content to the market.
As a result of the creativity and professionalism of its top-notch team, the Group received the following awards:
- For the "Redesign of the women's site, Queen.gr" in the "Best Home Page" category.
- For the event: "#daytoremember: An memorable Monday by Queen.gr in the Argosaronic islands!" in the "Best Branded Event by a Digital Publisher" category.
- For the campaign: "Nature's Finest: Beauty Edition by Athonites" in the "Best Native Advertising Strategy" category.
- For the podcast series: "Podcasts from A to Z by Newsbomb.gr" in the "Best in Arts & Culture" category.
- For the "Data Project - Domestic Violence" in the "Best Use of Data for a Story / Report" category.
- For the report: "Factory tour at COCO-MAT in Xanthi: Natural luxury with environmental respect – CNN Greece" in the "Most Effective Native Advertising Campaign" category.
- For the campaign: "Recycle clothes for a good cause, powered by Skip" in the "Best Use of Video in Native Advertising" category.
- For the reportage: "CNN Greece's mission to Poland and Ukraine" in the "Best International Reporting" category.
- For the environmental platform: "Act for Earth" in the "Best Editorial - Best Column" category.
- For the photo-reportage on Queen.gr: "A Day at the 'Mitera' infants' center, where the word 'mom' finds its true meaning" in the "Best Long Form Content" category.
- For the campaign: "School Bullying – CNN.gr" in the "Best CSR Award" category.
- For the specialized health website: "Health and well-being in the forefront signed by Onmed.gr!" in the "Best Search Marketing" category.
- Finally, for the event: "ΜΗΝΑΣΜΑΝ.ΜΗΝΑΣΜΑΣ (“Month for Men”. “Our Month”). Ratpack.gr celebrated its 6th Anniversary!" in the "Best Branded Event by a Digital Publisher" category.
Congratulations to DPG Digital Media Group on this impressive achievement at the DIME Awards 2023!